3Alarms Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller and we will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and national laws which relate to the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
3 Alarms Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/05/2018.
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
• when you complete forms on our website (“Site”). This includes your name, your telephone number, your email address and address which is provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, requesting further services;
• whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access; and
• whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Site.
• We may also collect data in the following ways:
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
• We may use your personal data for the legitimate interests of 3Alarms Ltd in order to:
• provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
• ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• improve our Site and services;
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check before you submit your information to these websites.
• you order goods or services from us either via our Site or we will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations.
We will collect details such as name, address, email and telephone number when
• in order to perform our contact with you, we may also need to share personal data with third parties such as payment providers and postal service organisations to assist in the delivery of goods or services you have ordered;
• We may also advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials (subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary);
• We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods or services ordered from us. Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep personal data until you unsubscribe from receiving such correspondence from us.
We will collect details such as your name and company email address in order to contact you about goods or services ordered with you and to place further orders. We will keep the personal data for as long as we require your goods and services.
• We may use [Customer] personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events which we think may be of interest.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information from us at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 321 1247 providing us with your name and contact details.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• In accordance with data protection legislation we are required to notify you of the legal basis upon which we process your personal data. We process your personal data for the following reasons:
• for performance of a contract we enter into with you;
• where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to; and
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Suite 108 , 23 King Street, Cambridge, CB1 1AH
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.